Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 9; Cursed Be The Internet

Due to limited Internet access here in Barcelona, it seems I must document my information on Word files and then load them into this blog at a later time... 

Today, we revisited the Sagrata Familia and soaked in the beauty and delight of the interior.  We then ventured via elevator to the top of one of the towers. The view was quite spectacular.  We opted to take the spiraling stairs down and paused frequently to admire the view of Barcelona and the construction of the cathedral from many of its windows and balconies instead of riding the sheathed elevator.

Met my son Robert on 26th floor for tapas & beer (how strange it is to have a beer with my 20-year-old son, since the drinking age is only 18 in Spain).

No word from my soldier today.  Don't know how long this distraction will last.  Must be patient...  I know I will hear from him eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment